Thursday, December 1, 2011

Sneak preview No. 2

Ian is a sicky this week, so we haven't been able to work on our photoshoot. So instead of making you wait for us to complete the entire thing, which might take awhile, I figured I would give you one more photo to hold you over.

Here we are on the opposite side of our living room. I'm doing the Twist to the music that's not yet playing. You may have also noticed the interesting heads next to the record player. Ian made them. The fellow with the green tongue and horns is Death, the purple dude is Plague, and the red and green guy is War. There is also one more that you can't see: Famine.










UPDATE: Winter of DIY 
I know I haven't posted any DIY projects lately, but that doesn't mean I haven't been doing them. I've been a busy little crafting bee, but most of what I'm making is for Christmas, so I have to keep it a secret.
I do have one thing I can show you, though. I went to a Christmas card making workshop on Tuesday night and in four hours made 15 cards.




This weekend I'm planning to make these adorable felt moccasins. The pattern looks fairly manageable and I'm definitely in need of some cozy slippers to wear around the house.

Love, love, love!

No comments:

Post a Comment