1. Video games. Why anyone chooses to spend hours yelling at a computer screen while shooting at things is totally beyond me. I'll admit I was totally into the original Mario games and Sonic the Hedgehog, but ever since games went all 3D back in the late 90s, they've been way beyond my nerd abilities. So basically anything past the Super Nintendo is out.
3. Spicy food. In my world, eating anything beyond a medium salsa is just asking for tears and endless misery. So I just don't understand why someone would make a delicious dinner and then ruin it by adding hot sauce? Where's the satisfaction in that? Did they not want to taste the food? Then why not save time and just douse celery in hot sauce?
4. Littering. Now this one really pisses me off. The other things on this list are avoidable. I don't have to play video games, watch Jersey Shore or eat spicy food, but I do have to see litter and it does have the ability to ruin my day. First of all, it's totally unnecessary. If you brought your garbage with you, then you are damn well capable of taking it to a trash can. And second of all, it's just straight-up irresponsible and inconsiderate. So pick up after yourself, won't you? It's the right thing to do, and you don't want me to catch you doing otherwise. I'm not above scolding you in public.
5. People who complain about a blog, yet continue to frequent it. Hey you, if you don't like what you're seeing, don't look, don't comment and definitely don't write an entire blog post about your hate for another blogger. That just makes you look petty, jealous and rude. A blog is a person's own space to post what they want. They don't need to conform to what you like, so quit being a douche and just read the blogs that make you happy.
6. People who don't like Brussel sprouts. In my family we call them green balls and they are a staple at any turkey dinner. They're so delicious with a forkful of stuffing and turkey. Yum! I think most people have just been saying they don't like green balls since childhood and they're just too stubborn to try them again. So now they're missing out on a delicious and nutritious vegetable that could spice up their usual routine. Try one, I dare you!
7. Nail polish. It chips and once chipped it looks tacky and cheap. So why spend an hour making your nail polish look perfect when you know you'll only have one solid day of wear? Seems like a ginormous waste of time to me.
Anywho, that's my non-exhaustive list of things I don't understand.
What would you put on your list?