Thursday, March 20, 2014

What to Wear: favourite caridgan


If you've been following my outfits for awhile, you should know by now that this orange cardigan is by far my favourite. I wear it with everything. Half the time I don't even care if it matches. I just want it on my body at all times. It's super soft. It's bright and cheerful and it has the perfect fit. I truly love everything about it. I'll admit, since I got my yellow cardigan, I have been wearing this one less, but it is still in regular rotation.


Do you have a favourite cardigan? Then why not share it with us and link up below. Wed' love to see it. If you can't make it to this week's What to Wear, you can always join us next time. On April 3, it's What to Wear: accessorized. See you then!

4 comments:

  1. I love this cardigan! I would probably wear it all the time too- that's how I currently am with my chartreuse one. I love, love, LOVE that pic of you guys in the grass!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That IS a great cardigan! I have one in a similar color but because it's a little longer I don't feel I can wear it with absolutely everything the same way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cardigan in a great color. I'm impressed at how many ways you've styled it.

    I'm sorry to have missed this linkup. Looking forward to accessorized!

    ReplyDelete